Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blue Crush

Peddling a bicycle up a beachy street at Ocean Isle was just what I had in mind for vacay.

Katie wheeled on ahead of me as her blonde hair billowed behind.

We oohed and awwwed at the houses lining the ocean.

I decided I'd be happy with a fixer upper bungalow.

As if that were in the budget.

Some houses had names.

Here are a few: Changes in Attitudes (I like that one)

Ocean Placebo

The Gray Dolfin

Piper's Place


I decided I'd name one either, Blue Crush or Finding Nemo, or maybe, Dory's Dive.

Either one, I'd be happy as a clam.

One day while I was in Wal-Mart, I breezed past the bicycles and made up my mind while admiring a pretty aqua colored cruiser with wide handle bars and a cushy seat.

One day, I want to live in a place where I can ride that bike...often.

No comments:

Post a Comment